So i have decided to annoy everyone by breaking all my permalinks and moving everything around. Here’s the new layout of the sub domains:
- www – A page about me covering everything i do
- blog – The new home of my blog
- projects – Where all my projects resources will be hosted
- repos – Where all my repositories will be hosted
- yusu – Where my YUSU Reform Wiki is hosted
I have also set myself up a new better Open ID Server with 1.1 and 2.0 support called Simple ID.
I have also decided to put everything into Git Repositories and am currently experimenting on how best to set these up on the server, if you can make any recommendations on how best to do that, please leave a comment about it.
I have modified the blog theme a bit to make it more to my liking, i hope you all like it as well.
I suspect it will take me a while to get everything back up and running, but it should be really good once its done.